2019 – 2020 Bursary
The Nova Scotia Adopt-A-Highway Program Association (AAH) is pleased to offer a $500.00 bursary to a Grade 12 student entering their first year of post-secondary education.
All applicants will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Community involvement
- Academic standing
- Original essay – described below
- Preference given to those entering an environment related field of study
Applicants must include the following items as part of their application package:
- Completed application form
- Most recent academic transcript
- College or university confirmation of enrollment Letter of reference
- Original essay, 350-500 words in length, on the following topic:
What is your biggest concern regarding the environment and why?
Additional items that are not listed above will be discarded before evaluation:
- The winner of the bursary will be chosen by committee members of the AAH.
- The winner of the bursary will be notified prior to graduation day in June of 2020.
- All applicants must be permanent residents of Nova Scotia.
- Materials will not be returned, please retain a copy of the application for your records.
- Complete applications must be received at the AAH office by 5 pm on March 31st, 2020.
- Late or incomplete packages will not be processed for consideration.
Click here to download a copy of the Application Form.
You can mail your Applications with the requested documents to:
Attention: Bursary Committee
Nova Scotia Adopt-A-Highway Program Association
207-90 Research Drive
Bible Hill, Nova Scotia
You can also Email the application with all the attachments to: email@example.com
Please have “Bursary Appliation” in the subject line. All Attachments must be in PDF doucments.